Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas-Style Blueberry Cobbler
- 4 tablespoons butter cut into 4 pieces
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350. Place 4 tablespoons cut up butter in 9x13 inch baking pan and put in oven until butter is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove but leave oven on.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?