Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas-Style Baked Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned chopped green chile peppers
- 1 small Vidalia onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|