Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex Mex Stir Fry
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|