Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex Mex Shark and Shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound shark steaks, cut into chunks
- 1 pound frozen medium shrimp
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|