Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex Mex Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 slice white bread, cut into cubes
- 4 slices American cheese OR your choice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 56.9g|
|Saturated Fat 24.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|