Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex Mex Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1/2 pound Muenster cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|