Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex Mex Black Bean Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mild picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|