Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex-Mex sloppy Joe sandwich
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 chipotle chile en adobo (add 2 if you like it hot!)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, seeds and stem removed, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces beer, such as Mexican lager
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4-6 warm buns for serving
- Guacamole, cilantro, onions, sliced jalepeos and Cotija cheese for serving
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?