Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups salsa
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican-style seasoning blend (optional)
- 2 cups egg substitute
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|