Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex-Mex Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|