Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex-Mex Pasta Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (24 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|