Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex-Mex Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 5 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 pound small or medium pasta shells
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 ounces fresh Mexican chorizo , casings removed
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 2 cups)
- 2 (4-ounce) cans chopped pickled jalapeos or green chiles, drained (about 1 cup)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?