Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey or ground beef
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 14-oz can pinto beans, rinsed in cold water and drained (or you can cook your own pinto beans from scratch)
- 2 teaspoons bacon fat (can substitute olive oil)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium onions
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes, preferably Muir Glen "Fire Roasted"
- 1 7-oz can diced green Anaheim chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 8 oz)
- 2 cups coarsely grated mild cheddar cheese (about 8 oz)
- Sour cream
- Iceberg lettuce
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?