Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice Bake
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|