Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex-Mex Beef and Rice Casserole
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 (10 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 3 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?