Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 small canned chipotle chile in adobo minced, plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 lb. lean ground beef
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?