Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Terri's Chicken Carcass Stew
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken meat
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white hominy, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|