Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki and Pineapple Chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|