Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
- 6 slices Roman Meal Bread, toasted
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chile sauce (optional)
- 32 (4 inch) skewers
- 32 pieces pineapple, fresh or canned
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|