Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Steak and Sesame Noodles
- 1 pound skirt steak, or steak of your choice
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 minced shallot
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup beef, chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweet rice wine)
- Directions1. To make the teriyaki sauce, melt the butter in a saucepot over medium low heat. When it starts to bubble, add the shallots and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until soft, watching to make sure they don't burn.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?