Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Rosemary Beef Kabobs
- 2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1-inch thick
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/2 red onion, chunked
- Metal or bamboo skewers*
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|