Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|