Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Mushroom Sauce with Grilled Salmon
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces fresh king oyster mushrooms or fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil, separated
- 1 stalk green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- for the Easy Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or more if you like a sweet teriyaki)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?