Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|