Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Chicken-and-Asparagus Rolls
- 2 large boned chicken thighs, with skin attached
- 2 tablespoons shoyu (soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet cooking wine)
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely grated ginger
- 6 thin asparagus spears, tough ends and tips removed
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- Mixed salad greens
- Sansho pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 151kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|