Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Chicken and Beef Skewers
- 2 tablespoons finely minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- ⅔ cup low-sodium soy sauce, or ½ cup regular soy sauce and 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil, plus oil for the baking sheet (optional)
- 3 tablespoons mirin (optional, see Notes)
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 pounds chicken tenders, or 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into ½ inch–wide strips, or 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into ½-inch slices
- Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional; see Notes)
- Eighteen to twenty 8-inch wooden or metal skewers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 248kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 96mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|