Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Broiled Chicken
- Broiler halves
- ½ cup olive or peanut oil
- 2/3 cup Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger or 1 chopped candied ginger washed free of all sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind or (preferably) tangerine rind
- ¼ cup sherry
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 771kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 55g (85%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 252mg (84%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|