Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin, cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 4 skewers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|