Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 2 medium red onions, each cut into 6 wedges
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|