Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine or sake
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1½ pounds beef sirloin or London broil, trimmed of fat and gristle
- 10 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1½ inch lengths
- About 15 10-inch bamboo or metal skewers (bamboo soaked in water to cover for 1 hour)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 248kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|