Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teri's Dinner in a Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 sugar pumpkin
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans French cut green beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.2g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|