Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tequila Shrimp Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- 40 medium uncooked shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled, deveined, and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, plus extra limes for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?