Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tequila Lime Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon chilled lime juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|