Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tequila-Glazed Chicken With Jalapeno
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole coriander seeds, coarsely ground in spice mill or mortar with pestle
- 1 3/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (3 1/2- to 4-pound) cut-up (best of fryer) chicken
- 1/3 cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup gold or silver tequila
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 red jalapeño chiles with seeds, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?