Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tenzin’s Quick-Pickled Radish Threads
- 1 pound daikon radish, peeled and coarsely grated or thinly sliced (see headnote)
- 2 medium scallions, minced
- ½ small onion, cut into thin slices
- About 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dry-roasted Sichuan peppercorns, ground (optional)
- About 3 cups rice vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 8kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|