Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tennessee Corn and Truffle Flan
- Time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup fine cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten well
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups sour cream (I used Daisy low-fat sour cream)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 ounces finely shaved fresh black winter truffle
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?