Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tenderloin with Spicy Gorgonzola-Pine Nut-Herb Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 (8 ounce) beef tenderloin filets
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|