Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tender Zucchini Fritters with Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 anchovy fillet, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds medium zucchini (5 to 6), trimmed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 6 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 4-ounce package soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled, chilled (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup (or more) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups (lightly packed) mche (lamb's lettuce; 2 to 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?