Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ten Minute Tasty Asparagus and Brown Rice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 or 2 14-ounce cans of chickpeas, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch segments
- 3 cups pre-cooked brown rice
- 1 cup almond slivers, toasted
- fine grain sea salt
- Tahini Dressing:
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- zest of one lemon
- scant 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?