Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ten Minute Szechuan Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|