Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ten Minute Couscous Soup
- 7 cups great-tasting vegetable broth
- 2 or 3 pinches crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup whole wheat, barley, or regular couscous
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cut into tiny pieces smaller than your thumb
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets, cut into tiny pieces smaller than your thumb
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (opt)
- 4 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- an ounce or two of goat cheese
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?