Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ten Minute Chipotle Spiced Beef and Bean Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|