Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons (2 packets) active dry yeast
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1½ cups uncooked 10-grain cereal
- ¼ cup flaxseeds
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 5-6 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-2 tablespoons cornmeal for baking sheet
- Flaxseeds to sprinkle on loaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 93kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|