Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tempura Shrimp and Vegetables
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated (from about 3/4-inch piece)
- 1/2 cup daikon radish, finely grated (from about 4 1/2-inch piece)
- 1/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 10 green beans, trimmed
- 12 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail shells left intact
- Salt and pepper
- About 6 cups vegetable or peanut oil for frying
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 10 fresh shiitake mushrooms (about 3/4 pound), stemmed
- 1 large white onion, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick rings
- 2-ounce piece fresh lotus root (about 1 1/2 inches long), peeled, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 10 fresh shiso leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?