Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tempura-Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Crispy Panko Recipe
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger (from about a 2-inch piece)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup panko
- 3 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?