Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tempeh and Eggplant Pot Pies
- 2 cups (165 g) diced eggplant (1 small globe eggplant or 2 Asian eggplants)
- 1 package (8 ounces, or 225 g) tempeh, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) water or olive oil
- 1 small-size yellow onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) fennel seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (8 to 16 g) capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 can or jar ( 15 ounces, or 420 g) tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 2/3 cups (210 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) baking powder (look for aluminum-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) nondairy milk (soy, rice, almond, hazelnut, hemp, or oat)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) canola oil or nondairy, nonhydrogenated butter (such as Earth Balance), melted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?