Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teena's Spicy Pesto Chicken and Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|