Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teddy Folkman's Moules Fromage Bleu
- 1 1/4 pound rope-grown P.E.I. mussels
- 4 tablespoons blended oil (40 percent extra-virgin olive oil, 60 percent canola oil)
- 1/3 cup diced applewood-smoked bacon
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/4 cup Hook's Blue Cheese, or a similar mild, creamy blue
- 1/3 cup white wine, preferably a dry Chardonnay
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup baby spinach, cleaned and de-stemmed
- Sea salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?