Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tea-smoked salmon with herb mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tea leaves (see 'Try', below)
- 2 tbsp uncooked white rice
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 4 salmon fillets , about 150g/5oz each
- few drizzles olive oil
- cucumber , cut lengthways into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 4 radishes , thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls rocket
- drizzle red wine vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 200ml olive oil (not extra virgin)
- squeeze lemon juice
- large handful herbs , such as parsley, chives and tarragon, finely chopped, plus extra for sprinkling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?