Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Teary-Eyed Fried Pork Chops
- 1 cup corn oil for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
- 1 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|